The Living Room
The Dining Room
The changes to the living room of the Project House are:
- The original hardwood floors were refinished beautifully and stained Dark Walnut. Todd of Eagle Hardwoods did an AMAZING job.
- Our painter, Ryan Atnip of Alpha Painting, painted all of the trim crisp white and all of the walls (including the ceilings) Sherwin William's "Agreeable Gray". If you are local, Ryan does a fantastic job! This paint color is my new favorite greige.
- The ancient window air conditioning units were removed and new central air was added to the main floor.
- The DIRTY, dusty ceiling fan in the living room was replaced with (another) ReStore find that I painted to match the antique brass fixture in the dining room.
- Outlets that weren't up to code were replaced by our electrician, Mike Harlen. He and his team are wonderful, work fast, and were super sweet to my kids...a big plus in the momma's book!
Tomorrow's post...the kitchen.